Kirsten Pink is a multi-talented woman whose baking is extraordinary. Just do what she says and your brownies will be perfect.
Thanks to Kirsten’s daughter, Katie for making this highly professional video!
Kirsten Pink’s Double Chocolate Brownies
Ingredients (makes 16 large squares):
185g dark chocolate
100g white chocolate chips
270g golden caster sugar
3 large eggs
40g cocoa powder
80g plain flour
180g unsalted butter
- Set the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Melt the butter in a pan on a medium heat.
- Turn off the heat and add the dark chocolate and allow it to melt into the butter and let cool.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk.
- Add the sugar to the eggs and stir to combine.
- Pour the cooled butter and chocolate mixture into the egg and sugar mixture and fold together.
- Sieve in the cocoa powder and flour and add the white chocolate chips but don’t over mix.
- Pour the mixture into a lined 20cm square tin and bake in the oven for 27 minutes.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.